Baking professionals and others who love to bake are always looking out for tools that can make their decorating work easier.Having a whipped cream dispenser will help you make your own whip cream in no time rather than an electric mixer that takes a longer time.
Using a whip cream dispenser provides you with a smooth mix of ingredients; no lumps or clumps. With a whip cream dispenser, you get rich, creamy, light and fluffy chocolate mousse every time.
You can be sure that when you use a cream charger and a whipped cream dispenser, you can create lots of chocolate mousse in a few minutes. Satisfy your chocolate longings by using a cream dispenser to create the ultimate lip-smacking, delicious chocolate mousse, just the way you want it!
Preparation time: less than a minute
You will need:
l 500ml regular whipping cream
l 5 tablespoons instant cocoa
l 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Place all the ingredients into the dispenser, then mix together.
- Put the dispenser head on and screw properly in place.
- Use a N20 canister to charge the dispenser
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds
- Let it remain in the fridge for 30 minutes then use.
Dish out from your cream dispenser whenever needed. Once refrigerated, your chocolate can last only for 14 days.
Recipe # 2
Preparation Time: 7 minutes
l 200g of Dark Chocolate (finely chopped)
l 100g of brewed coffee (room temperature)
l 100ml of water( boiling)
l 40g of sugar.
- Place all ingredients in a metal bowl and mix together thoroughly. Place the bowl in boiling water on stove. Stir until the sugar is dissolved and the chocolate is partially melted. ( 4- 5 minutes)
- Remove bowl from heat, then put in an ice bath. Whisk mixture until it is about 60⁰ F until you get a heavy cream consistency (2 minutes)
- Place mixture in your whip cream dispenser. Do not pass the maximum fill line
- Charge your cream whipper. Shake 20 times (vertically)
- Put aside for 1 minute. Dispense into small bowls, use flaked chocolate to decorate. Serve immediately.
We offer lots more exciting recipes that you can use your whipped cream dispenser to create at home. Check out our website https://greatwhips.com and learn more.